You can help our chapter’s efforts in the community in several ways:
- Become a member (see below). Note that National Audubon memberships no longer financially support our chapter – we rely on our local members and donors. This is a local membership only. If you want to join the National Audubon Society, you can mail your application to
- National Audubon Society, Inc.
225 Varick Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10014
Attn: Chance Mueleck or use their email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or use their phone number (844) 428-3826
- Donate to the chapter. If you would like to donate online, please fill out the online membership form below.
The online link will take you to a place where you can use your Paypal account or create an account and pay by credit card.They both charge fees. We get the most money from a direct donation by check to our P O Box 5805 in Bellingham, WA 98227.We use the money for outreach and education for neighborhood associations and programs, for research related scholarships and for placing nesting boxes. We also use the money to support conservation initiatives.
You can donate as little or as much as you want.
- Get involved and participate. You can do this in a number of ways:
- Sorry, Haggen’s Fairhaven Market no longer redeems register receipts.
Each membership dues applies to one household or physical address and provides one calendar year of membership. Please join at one of the following levels:
- $20 American Kestrel
- $35 Merlin
- $50 Prairie Falcon
- $75 Peregrine
- $100 Gyrfalcon
A chapter membership includes eight issues of The Avalanche. You can either receive paper copies in the mail or opt for paperless (see membership form). If you provide an email address, we will sign you up for our online mailing list, which sends out periodic reminders when the newsletter is available online in PDF format. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Join us online or by mail
Online: fill out the form below:
North Cascades Audubon Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. You will receive a receipt acknowledging your donation.
Mail: Download the membership form (160kb PDF) if you wish to mail your subscription.
Mail your check or money order to:
North Cascades Audubon Society
PO Box 5805
Bellingham, WA 98227-5805
Please make checks payable to the North Cascades Audubon Society.